- 100g braid of hand dyed merino wool (23 micron, 50%), tussah silk (25%) and flax (25%) roving / top left undyed.
- There are 2 x 100g braids available
- Care Instructions - once spun) Gentle hand wash with appropriate detergent. Handle with care. No excessive rubbing or agitating. Dry flat in shade. If you are using the fibre for craft other than spinning - handle with extreme care as this product will felt, pill and separate very easily.
This fibre blend is textural and yet still surprisingly soft. As the flax fibre does not take up acid dyes you are left with an interesting visual result when handspun.
Colours achieved using professional acid dyes and dyeing occurs in a kitty and dog friendly home, although all care is taken to keep the yarns away from the fluffy menaces.
Please note – Whilst Pickle and Co Fibres has made a concentrated effort to accurately reflect the colour of the yarn on offer via photography and description, there still may be some minor variability with colours between computer monitors and individual perception.
- 100g braid of undyed Australian corriedale wool and tussah silk (17.5% silk content) in...
- 100 gram braid of blended Perindale, Downs, Merino, Corriedale and English Leicester Lamb dyed...
- 100g braid of hand dyed Australian Castledale wool roving / top dyed in the...