- 100 gram braid of blended Perindale, Downs, Merino, Corriedale and English Leicester Lamb dyed in the Jack colourway
- There is 1 x 100g braid of fibre available
- Care Instructions - (once spun) Gentle hand wash with appropriate detergent. Handle with care. No excessive rubbing or agitating. Dry flat in shade. If you are using the fibre for craft other than spinning - handle with extreme care as this product will felt, pill and separate very easily.
This is a squishy, elastic and hardy blend of Australian Perindale, Downs, Merino, Corriedale and English Leicester Lamb that has been developed by the Aussie Bale Project for garments that may have hard wear. Although tough and resilient, the fibre blooms in a lovely manner once spun! More information on this can be found on the Yarn and Fibre Bases Page.
Colours achieved using professional acid dyes and dyeing occurs in a kitty and dog friendly home, although all care is taken to keep the yarns away from the fluffy menaces.
Please note – Whilst Pickle and Co Fibres has made a concentrated effort to accurately reflect the colour of the yarn on offer via photography and description, there still may be some minor variability with colours between computer monitors and individual perception.
100g braid of undyed Australian corriedale and tussah silk in an undyed white colour with a...
- 100g braid of undyed Australian corriedale and merino wool in a silver colour -...
- 100g braid of undyed Australian corriedale wool and tussah silk (17.5% silk content) in...