- 100g braid of 18 micron Australian merino wool roving / top dyed in a "one of a kind" colourway
- There is 1 braid available
- Care Instructions - once spun) Gentle hand wash with appropriate detergent. Handle with care. No excessive rubbing or agitating. Dry flat in shade. If you are using the fibre for craft other than spinning - handle with extreme care as this product will felt, pill and separate very easily.
This lovely Australian merino top is soft, squishy and perfect for an easy and quick spin. For more information, please see the Yarn and Fibre Bases Page.
Colours are achieved using professional acid dyes and dyeing occurs in a kitty and dog friendly home, although all care is taken to keep the stock away from the fluffy menaces.
Please note – Whilst Pickle and Co Fibres has made a concentrated effort to accurately reflect the colour of the item on offer, there may be some variability in colour between computer monitors and individual perception.
100g braid of undyed Australian corriedale and tussah silk in an undyed white colour with a...
- 100g braid of undyed Australian corriedale and merino wool in a silver colour -...
- 100g braid of undyed Australian corriedale wool and tussah silk (17.5% silk content) in...