- This yarn is a 8ply / DK weight with a composition of 100% Australian superwash merino wool
- There is approximately 180 metres to each 100g skein.
- There are 3 x 100 gram skeins available.
- Kyoto - a autumn inspired blend of light brown, yellow, red and green
Care instructions – Gentle machine wash or hand wash in warm water with gentle detergent. Dry flat in the shade. Always wash before wear.
This yarn is an Australian superwashed merino wool yarn that is deliciously soft, while still remaining sturdy and strong. This stock yarn is versatile, hard wearing and perfect for projects that require a 8ply yarn.
100% Australian superwash merino wool
8 ply/DK weight
Roughly 180 metres to each 100g skein
Needles - 3.75 to 4.5 mm Hook - 4.5 - 5.5mm
Colours achieved using professional acid dyes and dyeing occurs in a kitty friendly home, although all care is taken to keep the yarns away from the fluffy menaces.
Please note – Whilst Pickle and Co Fibres has made a concentrated effort to accurately reflect the colour of the yarn on offer via photography and description, there still may be some minor variability with colours between computer monitors and individual perception.
International Orders - Please contact me directly for a shipping quote.
- This is a 8ply / DK weight yarn with a composition of 100%...
- This is a 8ply / DK weight yarn with a composition of 100% Australian...
- This yarn is an 8ply / DK weight with a composition of 70% Australian...