- 100g braid of 17 micron White Gum Wool Sliver
- This braid has been dyed in the Brisbane colourway - yellow, grassy green, blue and pink
- There is 1 braid available
- Care Instructions - (once spun) Gentle hand wash with appropriate detergent. Handle with care. No excessive rubbing or agitating. Dry flat in shade. If you are using the fibre for craft other than spinning - handle with extreme care as this product will felt, pill and separate very easily.
White Gum Wool is a high grade, superfine and ethical wool that comes from a flock of Merinos from a single farm in high midlands of Tasmania. This farm uses no fungicides, pesticides or fertilizers and the sheep are free to roam and forage through native pastures. White Gum Wool is certified by the NewMerino chain of custody, which certifies individual farm sustainability, traceability and animal welfare (the minimum standards of which are derived from the Five Freedoms of animal welfare ).
Colours achieved using professional acid dyes and dyeing occurs in a kitty friendly home, although all care is taken to keep the yarns away from the fluffy menaces.
Please note – Whilst Pickle and Co Fibres has made a concentrated effort to accurately reflect the colour of the yarn on offer via photography and description, there still may be some minor variability with colours between computer monitors and individual perception.
International Orders - Please contact me directly for a shipping quote.
- 100g braid of 17 micron White Gum Wool Sliver- This braid has been dyed...
White Gum Wool is a high grade, superfine and ethical wool that comes from a...
This is a kit designed specifically for the new Dominique Trad "Afterparty Shawl" pattern. -...